If you choose to continue visiting GigaDevice website, which means you agree that your browsing action and any privacy dispute will subject to this statement and its applicable terms and conditions, including the limit of liability clause, dispute resolution and application of laws of People’s Republic of China.
Types and Use Of Information We Collect from You
You do not have to provide any personal information to visit this website. However, you may wish to use certain services on this website, search for GigaDevice's products information or need assistance in products that may require you to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name, mailing address, email address and other contact information. ?The personal information collected is used to respond to your inquiries and to send you materials that you request. The information collected is also used to help us to maintain and/or upgrade the quality of our website and the services that we provide on the website.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit the website, we collect some information automatically. By collecting this information we get a better understanding of your needs and preferences, what products and services we can develop to meet those needs and preferences, and how well the website is functioning. ?Some of the information we automatically collect is necessary for the proper functioning of the website, such as cookies as explained below.
Information From Your Computer – GigaDevice may itself, or through our third party service providers, collect information about your computer, such as the browser, operating system, IP address, country and other geolocation data, date and time of visit, whether you are using a mobile device, referring websites, the search engine queries you used to get to the Website, the pages of the Website you visit and your activities on the Website such as what images, videos, or other embedded media you view, as well as the amount of time spent on the Website pages, and the number of pages visited. Some of this information may be collected using cookies, as further explained below. This information is used for a variety of purposes to improve the Website and its content, including without limitation to gather broad demographic data, identify trends and statistics, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Website and its content. GigaDevice may also collect and share information between pages of the Website for the proper functioning of the Website, as well as authentication. GigaDevice may also use this information to provide you with information and advertising regarding our products and services.
Cookies – The Website may use "cookies" to provide information on your computer. Cookies are pieces of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer or device. GigaDevice may use both session and persistent cookies on our own or through our third-party service providers as described below. Cookies may save your preferences while you are at the Website, such as allowing for persistent login on pages that require logging in, and GigaDevice may use them to provide you with tailored information and tracking as you use the Website services. Cookies help GigaDevice, among other things, to determine which areas of the Website are popular by tracking hits to those areas, which may in turn allow GigaDevice or our third-party providers to provide you with targeted information or advertising regarding GigaDevice’s products and services. By modifying your browser preferences, you may have the choice to accept cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject cookies. The rejection or limitation of cookies by your browser may limit your ability to use the Website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Subject to the following paragraphs and the disclosures discussed in them, we will make use of various of security technology and software to preserve and protect your personal information and prohibit it from unauthorized access, use, copy and leakage, and we will neither disclose nor sell any information about you to a party unaffiliated with us unless:
- Required to do so by law or legal process.
- Required to do so by law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm, financial loss or injury to, or interference with, our rights or property or the rights or property of our users or others, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We reasonably believe that you have used information from the Website in order to commit unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health and/or safety of the public.
- We believe the law requires such disclosure based on good faith, for example, If you have an open account with GigaDevice, credit and payment history will periodically be shared with credit reporting agencies.
GigaDevice takes no responsibility for viewer's damage caused by follow reasons:
- Any personal information leakage arisen from viewer's disclosure to third party autonomously.
- GigaDevice discloses viewer's personal information according to requirements of laws, regulations, administrative or judicial orders.
- Close of the Website because of hacker's attack or computer virus.
- Force majeure.
Change of Policy